Saturday, January 16, 2010

I have a research about security and access control in web databases.I want some free ebooks and pdf about it?

Where can I find them? please help me.I have a research about security and access control in web databases.I want some free ebooks and pdf about it?
Do an advanced google search (click here):


http://www.google.com/advanced_search?hl鈥?/a>





Where it says ';file type'; on the right side, click on the down arrow and select: pdf





Then type what you are looking for. Your results will only be .pdf files which will narrow your results down for you. As far as ebooks are concerned, the only thing I can suggest is use the advanced search again.


1. Type ebooks


2. Click on search


3. Scroll down to bottom of page of the google search result then click on ';search within results';.


After that, enter your search terms. This will narrow down your results to only include those which have ebook in the title.





I hope this helps!
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment