Saturday, January 16, 2010

How do I use the create user asp.net control and connect it to a SQL Server database?

I had configured my registration page to sql server express. The webhost Daily Razor does not support it. Since this is not my area of expertise, I am trying to find a way to code the already existing page to connect to either a MYSQL database or a SQL Server database and not have to write code all over again





This is the code I have right now





Protected Sub CreateUserWizard1_CreatedUser(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)





End Sub


%26lt;/script%26gt;





%26lt;asp:Content ID=';Content1'; ContentPlaceHolderID=';ContentPlaceHolder鈥?Runat=';Server';%26gt;


%26lt;asp:CreateUserWizard ID=';CreateUserWizard1'; runat=';server';


FinishDestinationPageUrl=';~/Registration Confirmation1.aspx';


InvalidPasswordErrorMessage=';Password length minimum: {6}. Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.';


style=';color: #003399; font-weight: 700';%26gt;


%26lt;WizardSteps%26gt;


%26lt;asp:CreateUserWizardStep runat=';server';%26gt;





HELP!!!!!How do I use the create user asp.net control and connect it to a SQL Server database?
MySQL works best with php

No comments:

Post a Comment