Saturday, January 16, 2010

Does hosting services provide control panels usuaully to modify database?

Our clients commercial website is hosted on hosting server which MARKETING PEOPLE CHOSE. Hosting server don't have anything like control panel. I had to do all research from beginning. I connect to website by ftp. To change database I have created php template %26amp; change queries in it like 'alter table add column', or insert values in table. I have linked mysql database to ms access on my computer %26amp; every time I add new column, I had to do link tables process all over again. I can't test sql queries in access because it's linked table %26amp; there is lot of confusion between datatypes or mysql %26amp; MSAccess. I am finding myself wasting lot of time on hosting related issues than actually working to fix website related code. Is it normal? If we chose good hosting plan do they provide control panel where we can view %26amp; MODIFY MYSQL DATABASE DIRECTLY.





THANK YOU.Does hosting services provide control panels usuaully to modify database?
Your webhosting provider sucks,most web hoster provides a control panel to modify database ,etc.


Try web hosting from website like http://aplis.net/ , first month free.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment